Tuesday, December 13, 2011

(Free!) Vintage Rudolph Labels




I LOVE the Christmas Holidays! The lights, the colors, the music, the COOKIES (boy! do I LOVE the cookies!!) --- even the GRINCH! I will say though, as a single parent, it stinks trying to "economize" during this festive time, when all I really want to do is spend every last penny I have on those I love. Since most of my measly income goes towards "Santa" gifts for my favorite little elf during this time of year, I also LOVE (and really really appreciate) FREE things during the Holidays!! I'm going to share all the wonderful freebilicious stuff I find with you right here each day until Christmas!! There are SO many creatively awesome people out there. Maybe you will like this stuff too!!! Enjoy! ******************************************************************************
Here is my first Fabulous Find! Lucie and I made this "Reindeer Food" last year and shared with some friends. She is already excited about making it again this year. Here are some incredibly cute little tags to go with it from Kim at the
TomKat Studio!

Directions:
Grab some clear plasic Baggies. Add oats, colorful sprinkles and Glitter -- LOTS of Glitter!!
Tie with ribbon and attach the FREE printable label!

No comments:

Post a Comment